Adobe has just released a new app for the iOS devices that lets you edit PDF documents from your smartphone or tablet. Now, I know touchscreen devices aren’t the most comfortable things to edit documents on, but it is certainly nice to be able to make a few minor changes on the go.
And the great news is that the application, called CreatePDF by the way, also supports a number of other document (docx, doc, xlsx, xls, pptx, ppt, rtf etc.) and image (ai, psd, indd, jpg, bmp, png, gif, tiff) formats.
The sad part is that the app doesn’t come cheap. Adobe’s asking price is a penny under $10, which is certainly more than what I’d pay for a document editor/PDF creator. Then again, if you need a PDF creator on your mobile, you don’t have too many apps to choose from, so you might think otherwise.
- Oppo Find5 smartphone has 5-inch 1080p display
- Google Play revenue up 300 per cent but Apple’s still king
- Archos releases 7-inch Android-based GamePad
- The Google Nexus 7 enters our office, gets ready to rally the Android troops
- Expansys aggresively prices Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
- Sony Xperia T gets benchmarked, proves it’s a worthy flagship
- Speedtest on AT&T 4G LTE network yields 22Mbps downloads
- Dream Team Releases “Absinthe” The iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Jailbreak
- OtterBox’s Defender, Commuter and Reflex coming to Samsung Galaxy S4
- Bootloader for LG Optimus G (AT&T, Sprint and Verizon versions) gets unlocked