How to take photos with a BlackBerry 6 smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook
Taking photos using a BlackBerry® smartphone with v6.0 device software or BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet is really quick and easy, and allows you to capture great photos in plenty of different environments. Today I’d like to provide an overview of some of the options available when taking photos so you can customize them as you see fit, as well as take advantage of some options you might not have previously used.
For this post, I’ll be focusing on BlackBerry® 6 device software, so if you are using an earlier version of BlackBerry device software, check the user guide for more information on available camera options. If you don’t know which version of BlackBerry device software you are currently using, check out our post on How to Identify your BlackBerry Device Software version.
- Paul’s Challenge, BlackBerry PlayBook Edition – Mobile Office Collaboration
- How to Record and Share HD videos with BlackBerry 7
- Inside @BlackBerryHelp: Get to Know Social Support Team Member Heather!
- Interview with Gus* Design Group Inc.
- Interview with Michael K. Brown on the BlackBerry PlayBook FIPS Certification (VIDEO)
- Workplace mobility: Enabling your employees to balance and succeed
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 Smartphones: Business-Ready
- Our 100th Post to the Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog!
- BBM 6: Apps Made Social
- Five Tip Friday – BlackBerry Smartphone and BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Multimedia Tips