Bus shelter ads lead to the song “Bring Us Closer Together” by indie rock group Hooray For Earth in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and Seattle also lead to the song “Bring Us Closer Together” by indie rock group Hooray For Earth. Digital ads from Funny or Die also unlock custom content.
Google in late 2009launched Goggles. Since that time, few marketers have used the app in their advertising and marketing communications. Last year, though, Google with Buick, Disney, Diageo, Delta Airlines and T-Mobile using Google Goggles to translate advertising messages. In March, Michael Singer, director of mobile ads for the Americas at Google, told Mashable that Google was still assessing the data from those campaigns and figuring out the next stage of Goggles’ beta.
Source : http://mashable.com
- iHeartRadio bringing its streaming service to OUYA
- HTC shoots 10,000 volts through the One S for fun and profit
- DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX getting ICS June 12
- Huawei Ascend D2 manufacturing process revealed
- Twitter to deliver ads for users based on ‘keyword targeting’
- HTC Golf revealed via photo sample
- Petition to make unlocking phones legal again ends in 7 days
- Samsung Galaxy Tab with 11.8-Inch 2560×1600 resolution rumored again
- Nokia befriends Apple in fight against Samsung
- AT&T Galaxy Note Android 4.0 ICS hands-on