If you follow @BlackBerryHelp on Twitter®, you’ve likely noticed the pictures and initials of our awesome support team. Now that we’ve introduced you to Brian (^BBS), today we’d like to introduce you to another face behind the channel: Corey aka ^CB.
Recently I got the chance to ask Corey a few questions in between troubleshooting so you can get to know Corey a bit better. If you have a question you’d like me to ask in subsequent interviews leave a comment and let me know!
How long have you been working for the Social Support Team?
I have been with the Social Support team since July 2010. When I first started, I was providing support on the BlackBerry Community Support Forums. I am still active on the forums, helping a wide array of BlackBerry® smartphone users, from first-time users to Super Users and Admins.
What do you like best about your job?
I enjoy helping out people across the world. Whether you’re on Facebook®, Twitter or the BlackBerry Community Support Forums, I will get to your question and provide a solution. I enjoy being able to quickly help resolve an issue, and having great co-workers makes the atmosphere that much better.
What type of BlackBerry device do you have?
I have used dozens of BlackBerry smartphones since being at Research In Motion® (RIM®), but currently I am using the BlackBerry® Bold™ 9930 smartphone, which in my opinion has got to be the nicest phone out there – not to mention the best BlackBerry smartphone I have ever used.
What is your favorite BlackBerry application?
It has to be BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™)! All my friends are on there. It’s quick and easy to send someone a message, and you can tell when it’s been delivered and if they’ve read it.
What is your favorite food?
My favorite food would have to be homemade lasagna.
Got a question for Corey? Leave a comment and let us know!
- Five Tip Friday – BlackBerry Smartphone and BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Multimedia Tips
- Five Tip Friday – BlackBerry smartphone shortcuts
- 5 BlackBerry Apps for Copa America fans
- How to identify the version of a BlackBerry PlayBook app or game
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and 9860: 5 things you should know
- BlackBerry Support Community Insider Event Follow-up
- How to use Universal Search
- The Retail App Ecosystem
- BBM Music Preview: Music Made Social
- Five Tip Friday – BlackBerry PlayBook Browsing Tips