GLOBAL – Last week we made some edits in the article published in June on the software updates for Symbian 5.0 and 3.2 devices. We have since then received questions about this topic from our readers, so we’d like to share some more information on the status of these updates. We’d like to confirm that the planned updates for Nokia X6, Nokia 5530 and Nokia 5800 are still to be released and we are currently working on getting the software ready to launch in some months.
As all three models are among our older devices, not all operators globally will test and approve the software update for these phones. This is the reason why we decided to remove the devices from the global posting. Availability of the software update for these phones will be determined at a local level.
- Angry Birds Roost updated – with more community!
- 10 things you didn’t know about HERE maps
- 10 photography tips for the Nokia Lumia 900
- Nokia N8 holiday apps
- Nokia N9 – Emails, Notes and RSS apps explained
- Nokia Play To for Nokia Lumia
- Get up to speed with 4G
- Take off with TripAdvisor in the Nokia Collection
- Michael Buble set for Christmas No1
- 5 things you didn’t know about wireless charging
Tags: Nokia X6