GLOBAL– Nokia Maps 3D is truly an amazing piece of software on the Web. It lets you see major cities around the world in real 3D. Not just an image of a 3D object, but a real 3D object. For instance, you can rotate a camera around Big Ben in London or the Sydney Opera House in Australia. There’s some very clever tricks with software that makes all this happen. We’ve taken five images from Nokia Maps 3D for a bit of fun, let’s see if you know where in the world they are from.
Can you identify them? Let us know the name of the building and the city in the comments below.
- A day in London with Nokia location-based apps
- Let Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie light up your Nokia Lumia
- What the world’s saying about the Nokia Lumia 925
- Counterpoint: Mobile games v Console games
- 10 quotes you should read about the Nokia Lumia 520 and Nokia Lumia 720
- Nokia Xpress Browser and web apps on Nokia Asha
- Phones of 2011
- “This is Lumia” London – secret deadmau5 gig [VIDEO]!
- Nokia Asha owners tell their stories pt. 2
- Another 10 awesome entries for the Nokia Burton competition