GLOBAL – This week we’ve been running a debate that’s seen Myself, James and Jason give our own opinions about what makes for the best input method on our mobile phones. Even JC had his opinion over at the Spanish version of our blog – if you can read Spanish. I prefer T9, James can’t get enough of a physical QWERTY keyboard and Jason likes a combination of Swype and onscreen QWERTY. You’ve heard what we think, but what do you think? It’s poll time.
In this poll, there’s no need for multiple answers as it’s as simple as choosing your most preferred input method. So, choose only one answer from the list below.
We’ll take a look at the results at a later date to see what you all think. Don’t forget to tell us why in the comments below.
- Apps for Windows Phone movie lovers
- Facebook and Nokia connecting the next billion in Africa
- Making the most of your Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Maps 3D quiz
- Make Me Smile Monday #35
- Top apps for your Lumia 900
- Boosting your memory with the Nokia Lumia
- Nokia N8 holiday apps
- Conversations hits MWC 2013
- Blogbite: London Lumia launch and Rafe Blandford on Nokia’s new devices