Who loves Android? If you’d like to show your spirit or simply love the Andrew Bell Collectible Android series we have some excellent news. Previously these were only limited edition toys that sold out in minutes but it appears they are about to go big. They’ve announced the Open Big Box Edition series 1 today that will be available in large retailers around the country instead of only online.
Local malls and shops such as Urban Outfitters, Barnes & Noble or even F.Y.E are currently, or will soon be offering these Android Collectible toys right in their stores. What’s even better is these aren’t blind boxes either. You’ll be able to see and choose the one you’d like instead of hoping for a good one like the blind boxes sold online.
This new box edition will differ from the special and limited edition sets that have exclusively launched from DYZPlastic but will still be collectors items and wildly popular that is for sure. We are hearing they will cost around $9.99 a pop and are available now. Sure beats paying the high eBay prices we’ve seen since they’ve became so popular as of late. We are still expecting the special edition series 3 to come soon, and were just leaked yesterday so check out the details below.
I’d be headed to my nearest store before all the die-hard Android fans scoop up all the stock on these awesome little figures. I have plenty myself and am about to get a few more.
- Android mini collectibles! on Feb 1st 2010
- Dyzplastic shows more of Android Series 2 and a Surprise on Feb 24th 2011
- DYZPlastic Hints at Next Android Toy Series for Summer 2011 on Jun 24th 2011
- DYZ Plastic Android Toys Heroes and Villains Set Revealed on Jun 29th 2011
- Get Your Own Android Collectible Toys on August 1st on Jul 25th 2011
- Android Collectible: Don Pablo Calaveroid – Day of the Dead Android on Oct 26th 2011
- Dead Zebra Android Collectible Series 3 designs leak on Feb 13th 2012
- Facebook Messenger app update brings voice messaging
- AT&T Galaxy Note II users have an OTA security update available
- Verizon Galaxy S III developer edition now for sale
- Super Bowl apps, games, and movies roundup
- Google I/O 2013 website is full of Google Easter Eggs
- SugarSync 2.0 update brings new features and a new look [Hands-On]
- Acer aiming to offer $99 Android tablets in 2013
- Nexus Q media streamer now shipping from Play Store
- Boxfish Live Guide lands on Android, we go hands-on
- Dr. Dre Beatbox hits AT&T March 11 for $399