We’ve heard numerous reports and seen the name DROID Incredible 4G tossed around a few times this past couple of months but today things are starting to take focus. After a leaked device looked like a new Droid Incredible, then a few leaks suggesting a 4G LTE model was headed for Verizon today’s info shows the phone entering Verizon’s inventory system.
As you can see from the image above, that leaked back in February looking strikingly similar to the HTC Droid Incredible 2 the phone is indeed real. According to rumored specs it features a 4.3″ 720p HD display, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Sense UI 3.6 (or 4.0) and comes with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. We aren’t sure if this will be comparable to the new HTC One S, or a slightly lower version for Verizon’s mid-range.
New images leaked to Android Central shows the “HTC DROID Incredible 4G” model number ARD6410 arriving in Verizon’s MAP system (minimum advertised price.) Meaning they could be in the final stages of preparation before announcing and launching the phone. With the HTC One S and One X hitting the UK and China this weekend hopefully Verizon will announce something soon to keep people interested.
- New ICS HTC phone leaks: looks like the HTC Incredible 3 on Feb 10th 2012
- DROID Incredible 4G and Galaxy Nexus 16GB leak on Verizon for April on Mar 5th 2012
- HTC DROID Incredible 4G hits the FCC, coming to Verizon soon on Mar 8th 2012
- Hardkernel unleashes ODROID dev boards for a budget price
- Verizon launches the Samsung Galaxy Stellar budget smartphone for free
- Opera Ice promises to put mobile Chrome browser on notice
- Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 launches on Android
- Verizon announces $99 LG Spectrum 2 available online now
- HTC announces $35 million investment in Magnet Systems
- Dear Google: please make the HTC Nexus 5
- NVIDIA reports fiscal Q4 2013 financial results
- Google Play Store Cyber Weekend Sale offering content at 80% off
- HTC One phablet codenamed T6 in the works