class=’ ‘>Panasonic Eluga to launch in UK in April?
The Panasonic Eluga could be arriving on UK shores in April, with an update to Android Ice Cream Sandwich due by summer
Published on Mar 22, 2012
The Panasonic Eluga should be arriving in the UK in April, with an update to Android Ice Cream Sandwich due by the summer.
According to The Verge, Panasonic’s re-entry into the European smartphone market has been delayed by a month – its original launch date was March 2012.
The manufacturer has now pushed the launch back, for unknown reasons.
The Panasonic Eluga is a super-slim 7.8mm device, with a 4.3-inch screen, plus a water and dust resistant casing.
It will launch on Android Gingerbread, but we have been assured the Ice Cream Sandwich update will arrive in the months following its release.
We had a hands on with the Panasonic Eluga’s bigger brother, the Eluga Power at Mobile World Congress in February and noted:
‘The device is exceptionally well designed and crafted from premium-grade materials. Couple this with the device’s built in NFC chip, pleasing design and super speedy S4 processor and we think it’s fairly safe to say that Panasonic has a real contender on its hands with the Eluga Power.’
- Fruit Ninja Free is on Android Market
- Consequences Of Android’s “Openness”
- Facebook releases new Facebook Camera app for the iPhone
- FitScales App Allows You to Use Wii Fit Board as an Internet-Connected Scale
- Despite earlier report, there is no Ice Cream Sandwich for Motorola DROID RAZR on Tuesday
- LG’s remaining handsets for 2011 discovered
- Huawei Ascend P1 and Huawei Ascend P1 S hands-on
- 4G LTE from AT&T Available In Chicago
- EA announces Origin store for OS X, Android, Facebook and Smart TV
- Apple fans strike back at Samsung, Nokia fans chime in