When it comes to off-road touring, Moby1 has a unique trailer solution in its “expedition trailers”. These are built light-weight and therefore don’t count against your gas mileage too badly. They are designed on the old teardrop trailer concept, which was popular during the 30s through the 50s, but with Moby1′s own twist on the design.
Interestingly enough, there are multiple different models that all offer dramatically different experiences. For example, the XTR is an expedition-capable trailer for multiple terrain but also includes a rooftop tent, a sink with running hot and cold water, a cabin heater, outdoor shower, free standing awning, cabin air conditioning, solar panels, a portable toilet, and even a generator.
There are also very tiny units that can even be dragged around your motorcycle and offer a rather crapped design but still a more solid, dragable solution that a normal tent.
Prices vary just as wildly with the XTR coming in at $15,500, and the C2 going for just $5,500.
[ source ]
- Apple iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 kills evasi0n jailbreak, iOS 6.1.2 passcode hacked
- Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III hands-on and S Beam demo videos are here
- Mass Effect 3 demo now available on Xbox Live
- Infinity Blade 2 announced, Epic Games’ next hack’n’slash stunner coming to iOS 5
- Lodsys ups patent ante with Rovio, EA added to list
- Facebook updates Messenger app with Chatheads feature from Home, looks really cool
- JailbreakMe now broken thanks to Apple’s iOS update
- Leaked Sony slides reveal a new Xperia tablet
- Adobe’s iOS app now allows you to author PDF files, for a hefty price
- NVIDIA’s Kal-El quad-core chipset promises great power efficiency thanks to an extra core