Check out this list before you go shopping for equipment for your new business.
Have you been tasked with finding the best equipment for your growing business? Maybe you’re in the process of setting up your own home business. Whatever the circumstance, one of the most important things you need to do (and do right) is pick the proper equipment. And, that’s where we come in.
We’ve dipped into our expertise and polled our PC Labs analysts to find the best products in each of the most important categories—products you need to get your business up and running. Almost every one of these products received our coveted Editors’ Choice Award, meaning it’s the best in its class of products. And all of the products included here have a rating of at least four (out of five).
Once you’ve made your selections, take a look at our suggestions for the apps you should be using (“25 Best Small Business Apps for 2012“).
And one more thing: Please remember to secure; your devices and your network.
FEATURED IN THIS ROUNDUP:
HP Z220 CMT Workstation
%displayPrice% at %seller% Coming in at less than $2,000, the HP Z220 CMT Workstation is a well-equipped and speedy professional system for completing performance-intensive day-to-day tasks. Read the full review ››
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (for the execs)
%displayPrice% at %seller% The Lenovo X1 Carbon is an ultrabook designed for business. It has IT-friendly vPro built in, the ThinkPad TrackPoint, weighs under three pounds, and has over seven hours of battery life. It’s the ultrabook you want if you’re thinking business. Read the full review ››
Lenovo ThinkPad X230t
%displayPrice% at %seller% The Lenovo ThinkPad X230t plucks the best features from business ultraportables and adds multitouch and quality convertible tablet design. Read the full review ››
- U.K.’s EE Reveals 4G Pricing Ahead of Oct. 30 Launch
- T-Mobile to Roll Out 4G LTE in 2013
- AT&T, Verizon Expand 4G LTE Networks
- New Acting Chair Champions FCC’s Spectrum Efforts
- Congressman Boucher Talks Spectrum, Casts Wary Eye on FCC
- Senator Accuses LightSquared of ‘Questionable’ Lobbying Tactics
- Wireless Group Sides With FCC in Net Neutrality Suit
- Carrier IQ Apologizes for Going After Security Researcher
- Edimax AC1200 Wireless Dual-Band USB Adapter
- AT&T Buys Verizon Spectrum for $1.9 Billion