The iPhone is a great smartphone, but when it comes to sharing information, pictures, and videos with others, the screen size can be very limiting. Luckily, there is a rather simple accessory that eliminates this problem.
Japan-based accessory maker Sanwa Supply has just started selling the 400-PRJ011 at its online store, a DLP micro-projector that slides onto your iPhone 4 (or 4S). The unit comes with a 2,100mAh battery that can be used to extend the life of your iPhone, and allows enough juice for 2.5 hours of projector usage. The actual projection is capable of a 640×360 resolution and can project up to 65-inches in size.
While this version is targeted at the Japanese market, it is also available in the US in the form of the Brookstone Pocket Projector, which we covered back in November.
Sanwa is selling its 400-PRJ011 for 19,800 Yen (roughly $260), while the Brookstone model is just $230.
- Buy the Nook HD+ and Get a Free Nook Simple Touch For a Limited Time
- AT&T U-verse Customers Get More HD and International Channels
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 comes in our office, offers a two-for-one deal on SIM slots
- Google Voice Search learns 13 new languages from across Europe
- Microsoft shows off Windows 8′s advanced sensor support [VIDEO]
- Leaked: Mid-Range HTC M4 and Entry-Level HTC G2 Android Smartphones
- Asus Padfone To Be Shown Off At Mobile World Congress Next Month
- Holo Everywhere
- Acer Liquid Gallant, Cloud Mobile and Iconia Tab A700 hands-on
- Sony Ericsson txt pro offers smartphone-ish experience to Chatr customers